RAM Rebel TRX Concept Truck
Testing the suspension on the TRX concept
The Dirt King Denali's
Find out what happens when Dirt King gets its hands on two brand new GMC Denali's.
In-House CNC Machining
Dirt King Fabrication machining our misalignment spacers in house.
Dirt King Offroad Expo 2017
Quick tour of the Pomona Offroad Expo
2013 4x4 Ram 1500
This 2013 Ram 1500 is quite a unique build for us, from a concept to production vehicle. We were contacted by Chrysler (FCA) to design and build a suspension system that could withstand the harsh abuse typically seen by desert racing vehicles while maintaining it’s on-road handling abilities. Designed to compete with the Ford Raptor, this pre-production Ram TRX concept will soon be released as soon as 2021. This truck features our front and rear long travel systems that are completely bolt on and factory ready. The front kit allows for 13.5” of travel while retaining 4 wheel drive and your factory sway bar.
Ram Rear long travel kit
- Capable of 12.5" of travel
- Adjustable upper and lower links
- Extended sway bar links
- Extended length multi-rate springs
- King 2.5 x 10 Triple Bypass (mounted in the O.E location)
Wheels & Tires
Wheels: 17" Method Standards
- -12/4.5 Backspace
- Tires: 37" x 12.5" Toyo Open Country R/T
- Dirt King Custom Front Bumper
- Full Top Tube
- Skid Plate
- Fiberwerx- 09-18 Ram Front fenders
- Fiberwerx- 09-18 Ram Flat Top Bedsides
- Fiberwerx- 13-18 Front Lower Valance
- 5.7L Gas v8
- Rated @ 395hp
- 8-Speed automatic transmission
Accessories & Lighting
- Coming Soon...
When you think about the GMC Denali you may not immediately think off road. Here at Dirt King we are hoping to change that perception with our most recent builds; two Denali’s built to take on the open desert with style and comfort..
- Dirt King Fabrication