Dirt King Showroom
Introducing our newly remodeled showroom featuring the best brands and products in the industry. What makes us different than other retail off road stores is our knowledgeable staff and we only sell products that we run on our own vehicles. If you have questions on suspension, lighting, wheels, tires, radios, seats, or a complete build then we have the answers. Some of the products that you’ll see in our showroom are Dirt King suspension systems, Dirt King builder parts, Baja Designs lighting, Rugged Radios, PRP seats, SpeedStrap tie downs, Shine Supply detailing supplies, KMC wheels, Method wheels, Raceline wheels, and Innov8 wheels.
Meet The Dirt King Sales Team
Each member of our sales team is knowledgeable on our products and has brought experience from working with other reputable companies in the industry.
Sales Manager: Paul McGrath
- Email: PMcgrath
- Number: +1 (619) 944-8913 x110
- Paul is our lighting expert. He worked at Baja Designs for three year with roles ranging from sales, marketing, and technical support. Paul knows every detail about Baja Designs lighting and can suggest the ideal set up for your application. If you’re on a budget, he can recommend lighting with the best balance of performance and price. He is also very knowledgeable on the line of Rugged Radio products that we carry. Paul has been building/improving his caged long travel Ranger over the last several years giving him an overall understanding offroad vehicles and modifications.
Dealer Relations: Greg Foster
- Email: Greg
- Number: +1 (619) 944-8913 x100
- Greg has been working with Dirt King since 2017 and helped structure our builds department. He has put together countless builds knowing what products pair well together. Greg has extensive knowledge with offroad fiberglass from previously working in sales and installation at Fiberwerx. On several occasions the right product didn’t exist so he worked with Fiberwerx to develop it. In addition with the relationships he’s built he has insider knowledge on new or underground products rarely seen to make your vehicle unique. If you’re interested in seeing how our products are made catch him at the right time or set up an appointment to get a full tour of the shop.
Sales Associate: Alex Taylor
- Email: ATaylor
- Number: +1 (619) 944-8913 x109
- Alex is the newest member to the Dirt King team. He previously worked at Accutune where they specialize in shocks and custom valving. He is knowledgeable in what shocks to recommend and suggesting custom spring rates for overland vehicles. It’s becoming all too common for products to be out of stock or backordered. Alex knows comparable shock brands so if you don’t want to wait he can give you several options. Each shock manufacturer has their strengths for particular vehicles. Given the type of shocks you want and the intended vehicle use Alex can suggest the best options to fit your needs.
Service Manager: Nick Gardner
- Email: NGardner
- Number: +1 (619) 944-8913 x108
- Nick brings over 15 years of experience in the off road industry. He handles the quoting, scheduling and project management for our service department. Nick is hands on and well versed in installation procedures so he is also a great source for technical and installation questions. Nick has had numerous off road vehicles which include his previous Dirt King Fabrication built 2007 Tacoma prerunner. Whether you’re looking to get a product installed or have a custom bumper fabricated Nick can make it happen. In addition, services such as wiring, linex, and engine work can be outsourced to reliable vendors that we work with so we’re a one stop shop for everything you need.
Quick Shop Tour of Dirt King Fabrication
- Dirt King Fabrication